WWN Today is committed to unbiased, independent journalism. Accepting funds for advertising or sponsored content allows WWN Today to expand our coverage of global news and events consistent with the Trust Principles. The following guidelines explain how WWN Today protects our journalistic integrity and the trust of our readers and customers while working with advertisers and sponsors.
- No relationship with an advertiser or advertising deal will compromise WWN Today’s strict compliance with the Trust Principles, which require independence, integrity and freedom from bias.
- WWNT’ editorial staff will not create, edit, influence or otherwise contribute to the production of advertising.
- Advertisements will be clearly distinguishable from content created by Reuters’ editorial staff. If necessary to make the distinction, an advertisement will be prominently marked as "Advertisement."
- Advertisers are responsible for the content of their advertisements. Their advertising must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines and must not be false or misleading.
- Advertisements do not reflect the views of WWNT or its editorial staff. Even so, WWNT reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisement if in WWNT’ opinion the advertisement is inaccurate, misleading or could harm WWNT’ reputation.